Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution
Site files are interlinked in a network; the next and back buttons can be used to read in sequence (but are
mainly for noframes version) but the essays are intended to be read however interest leads along hypertext links
within the text. The glossary, notes & "more" expositions display in this right frame so may be viewed simultaneous
to the essay they reference. The essays, textfile and concept map display in the left frame.
Links to left frame
- essays - Each 1000 words or less. One summary and
many level 2, more detailed, specialized essays.
- TextFile. One big text file contains all the text of the
argument, it can be saved from left frame for offline reading or printing. It may differ from site contents
as it's updated less often.
Links to right frame
- word or phrases in text that are included in a glossary defining
specialized terms or my particular usage.
- (more #) Supporting material that has been removed from essays to
shorten and clarify their core arguments.
- (note #) Annotation and references. These contain all the
Ban the Car